1 package (4-ounces) cream cheese
12 ounces fresh cauliflower florets (or you can use a combination of broccoli and cauliflower, about 3 cups total)
8 ounces white cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 cup biscuit mix
1/2 cup ricotta cheese, part-skim
3 eggs beaten
1/2 cup whole milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 400*F. Cut cream cheese into cubes. Place in a medium bowl to soften.
2. Cook cauliflower in microwave or on stovetop. Let stand 3-4 minutes to cool, then chop coarsely.
3. Combine grated cheese with cream cheese. Stir in biscuit mix and ricotta cheese until well blended and smooth.
4. Stir in cauliflower, eggs, and salt until well blended.
5. Coat 2 quart baking dish with spray; transfer mixture into dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until the center is set.